ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN NE
Absolute Auto Repair
9985 J St. Omaha, NE 68127
Phone: (402) 504-4643
Auto Repair 200
201 E 4th St. Grand Island, NE 68801
Phone: (308) 381-1412
Auto Repair Consultants
2924 N 84th St. Omaha, NE 68134
Phone: (402) 391-5950
Bliemeister Auto Repair
587 S Lincoln St. West Point, NE 68788
Phone: (402) 372-2278
Calhoun Auto Repair, Inc.
510 N. 14Th St. Fort Calhoun, NE 68023
Phone: (402) 468-5570
Century Automotive Repair & Towing
3219 S 10 Lincoln, NE 68502
Phone: (402) 421-3911
Glens Auto Repair Incorporated
3621 S 138th St. Omaha, NE 68144
Phone: (402) 393-3817
Gonzalez Auto Repair & Body Shop
250 S Bell St. Fremont, NE 68025
Phone: (402) 753-6464
Hofer's Auto Repair
10544 Bondesson Cir. Omaha, NE 68122
Phone: (402) 572-8395
Hometown Auto Repair
102 S 2Nd Ave. Norfolk, NE 68701
Phone: (402) 371-7919
JC's Auto Repair
1202 1st Ave. Kearney, NE 68847
Phone: (308) 234-2887
Kearney Auto Repair
2520 Avenue Q. Kearney, NE 68847
Phone: (308) 236-8322
Mike's Auto Repair
3209 Mitchell Rd. Bellevue, NE 68123
Phone: (402) 291-3305
Perfection Auto Repair
548 Avenue A. Plattsmouth, NE 68048
Phone: (402) 296-3803
Reliable Auto Repair
13730 P St. Omaha, NE 68137
Phone: (402) 573-5419
Schweitzer Automotive Repair
4327 N 64Th St. Lincoln, NE 68507
Phone: (402) 467-4131
Shortys Repair Automotive Repair
151 N 10th St. Loup City, NE 68853
Phone: (308) 745-0998
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Nebraska.
If you are a mechanic or garage in NE that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???