ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN MI
Auto Repair By Mullins
1011 Southland St. Lansing, MI 48910
Phone: (517) 887-2900
Auto Repair of Owoss
1159 E M 21 Owosso, MI 48867
Phone: (989) 723-4085
Auto Repair Unlimited
7400 Greenfield Rd. Dearborn, MI 48126
Phone: (313) 582-6100
Auto-Tech Repair Center Inc.
6264 King Hwy. Kalamazoo, MI 49048
Phone: (269) 342-1337
Auto Trend Repair & Services
7970 N Lilley Rd. Canton, MI 48187
Phone: (734) 459-0007
Bob's Auto Repair
15212 S Telegraph. Monroe, MI 48161
Phone: (734) 241-3386
Community Automotive Repair
846 E Fulton St. Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Phone: (616) 774-7048
Franks Auto Repair & Auto Tran
14560 Sheridan Rd. Montrose, MI 48457
Phone: (810) 639-6266
Goodcare Auto Repair
16399 Fort. Southgate, MI 48195
Phone: (734) 285-1188
Michigan Auto Repair Centre
14231 Wyoming. Detroit, MI 48221
Phone: (313) 491-4700
Northern Auto Repairs Inc
27201 Woodward. Berkley, MI 48072
Phone: (248) 548-9666
Pearson's Auto Repair
30609 Gratiot Ave. Roseville, MI 48066
Phone: (586) 296-9220
Pro Automotive Repair Inc.
13985 S Robinson Rd. Traverse City, MI 49684
Phone: (231) 929-4425
Sam' Auto Repair
1420 Washtenaw Rd. Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Phone: (734) 482-1986
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Michigan.
If you are a mechanic or garage in MI that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???