ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN MA
Adamczyk's Auto Repair
209 Shaker Rd. East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Phone: (413) 525-2386
AMR Auto Repair Inc.
5 Aberjona Drive. Woburn, MA 01801
Phone: (781) 932-1333
Auto Repair by Bert's Auto Repair Shop
110 Elm St. Bellingham, MA 02019
Phone: (508) 883-4775
Auto Repair Guy
555 Main St. Wilmington, MA 01887
Phone: (978) 657-0454
Auto & Truck Repair Specialists
100 Cranberry Ave. Mashpee, MA 02649
Phone: (508) 888-1234
Auto Maintenance & Repair
1 Uptack Ave. Groveland, MA 01834
Phone: (978) 372-8085
Automotive Specialties Repairs & Service Incorporated
86 Holland Rd. Brimfield, MA 01010
Phone: (413) 245-3558
Erickson Auto Repair Service
32 E Main St. Westborough, MA 01581
Phone: (508) 366-7784
Fellsway Auto Repair
693 Mcgrath Hwy. Somerville, MA 02145
Phone: (781) 393-0806
Moran's Auto Repairs Inc.
378 Belmont St. Worcester, MA 01604
Phone: (508) 752-0879
NWG Auto Repair, Inc.
71 Main St. Medway, MA 02053
Phone: (508) 533-2375
Pro Automotive Repair, Inc
979 Southampton Rd. Westfield, MA 01085
Phone: (413) 562-8242
Ramsey Auto Repair Service Inc
84 Wood St. Hopkinton, MA 01748
Phone: (508) 435-8300
Riggio Auto Repair Inc
180 Great Rd. Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: (781) 275-3307
Sonny's Auto Repair Inc.
1965 Memorial Dr. Chicopee, MA 01020
Phone: (413) 552-3232
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Massachusetts.
If you are a mechanic or garage in MA that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???