ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN ME
ABC Auto Repair
11 Norway Dr. Augusta, ME 04330
Phone: (207) 623-2060
Affordable Auto Repair and Towing
1073 Sabattus Rd. Lewiston, ME 04240
Phone: (207) 786-5224
Ambrose Auto Repair
Witch Spring Hill Rd. Bath, ME 04530
Phone: (207) 443-1420
Auto Repair Plus
185 Post Rd. Bowdoin, ME 04287
Phone: (207) 666-3100
Bernies Auto Repair
522 Riverside St. Portland, ME 04103
Phone: (207) 878-0181
Central Auto Repair & Sales
554 Washington St S. Auburn, ME 04210
Phone: (207) 784-4996
Cooks Auto Repair
15 Hubbard Ln. Winthrop, ME 04364
Phone: (207) 377-8338
Diamond Auto Repair
Junction 219 And 117 Turner, ME 04282
Phone: (207) 224-7948
Discount Auto Repair
525 Washington St N. Auburn, ME 04210
Phone: (207) 784-6831
Franks Auto Repair
3 Goodwin Ave. Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
Phone: (207) 934-1113
Freeport Auto Repair
1210 Us Route 1. Freeport, ME 04032
Phone: (207) 865-1441
Gerrys Auto Repair Service
534 Main St. Caribou, ME 04736
Phone: (207) 498-3376
Higgins Auto Repair
155 Lewiston Rd. Gray, ME 04039
Phone: (207) 657-4477
Kiltons Auto Repair Incorporated
338 Bennett Rd. New Gloucester, ME 04260
Phone: (207) 926-5524
Macs Automotive Repair
130 Portland Ave. Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
Phone: (207) 934-0200
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Maine.
If you are a mechanic or garage in ME that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???