ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN LA
Auto Repair Care Center & Towing
744 Summitt St. Shreveport, LA 71107
Phone: (318) 424-5555
Automotive Repair Service
615 Orange St. New Orleans, LA 70130
Phone: (504) 412-0069
Baylis Auto Repair, Inc
7202 Mansfield Rd. Shreveport, LA 71108
Phone: (318) 603-2525
Dale's Auto Repair
11353 Greenwell Springs Rd. Baton Rouge, LA 70814
Phone: (225) 274-0702
Dronet's Auto Repair
801 W Admiral Doyle Dr. New Iberia, LA 70560
Phone: (337) 365-5814
German Auto Repair Inc
1444 Manhattan Blvd. Harvey, LA 70058
Phone: (504) 368-1272
LaBella's Auto Repair
2641 Delaware Ave. Kenner, LA 70062
Phone: (504) 469-9986
Lafayette Auto Repair
4800 4th St. Marrero, LA 70072
Phone: (504) 341-2424
Leo's Auto Repair Shop /Auto Reprng & Svc
369 Central Ave. Reserve, LA 70084
Phone: (985) 536-4468
Russell's Auto Repair Inc
16262 Hwy 442 Tickfaw, LA 70466
Phone: (985) 345-4468
Speeds Auto Repair & Used Auto
3475 Grand Point Hwy. Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Phone: (337) 332-6790
The Automotive Repair Shop
1001 Carol St. Franklin, LA 70538
Phone: (337) 828-1422
Trahan's Auto Repair
5037 West Main St. Houma, LA 70360
Phone: (985) 851-6832
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Louisiana.
If you are a mechanic or garage in LA that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???