ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN KY
Auto Bahn BMW Repair
1403 Hugh Ave Louisville, KY 40213
Auto Repair By Michel Tire
116 Chenoweth Ln Louisville, KY 40207
Auto Repair Perkins & Son
84 State Mayfield, KY 42066
Auto Diagnostic & Repair Center
11501 Shelbyville Rd Louisville, KY 40243
Auto Medic's Repair Shop
399 S Main St Winchester, KY 40391
Baker Auto Repair
5354 Lexington Rd Lancaster, KY 40444
Bebo's Auto Repair And Wrecker Service
2749 Elkhorn Crk Elkhorn City, KY 41522
Bernardo's Auto Repair
363 Thompson Rd Lexington, KY 40508
Bill's Auto Repair
315 Stanford St Lancaster, KY 40444
BKC Auto Repair
12701 Dixie Hwy Louisville, KY 40272
Blanford Auto Repair
960 Rodney Clark Rd Loretto, KY 40037
Craig's Auto Repair
121 Westside Dr Winchester, KY 40391
General Auto Repair
6219 Eureka Ave Louisville, KY 40216
Jerry's Auto Repair & Towing
7660 Hwy 44 E Mount Washington, KY 40047
Jc's Auto Repair
219 Lexington St Versailles, KY 40383
Mark Auto Repair
27307 Us Highway 119 N Belfry, KY 41514
Mitch's Auto Repair
1253 Industry Rd Ste 120 Lexington, KY 40505
Precision Auto Repair LLC
301 N Main St Harrodsburg, KY 40330
Roberto's Auto Repair
221 N Estill Ave Richmond, KY 40475
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Kentucky.
If you are a mechanic or garage in KY that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???