ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN IN
Able Auto Repair
3990 Garfield St. Gary, IN 46408
Phone: (219) 980-1180
Andrews' Automotive Repair
6048 Calumet Ave. Hammond, IN 46320
Phone: (219) 931-2224
Answer Auto Repair East
2319 N Green River Rd. Evansville, IN 47715
Phone: (812) 475-9000
Clements Auto Repair, Inc.
1510 E Lincolnway Valparaiso, IN 46383
Phone: (219) 462-2760
Dave's Auto Repair
725 E Goldsboro Crown Point, IN 46307
Phone: (219) 662-0022
Eaton's Auto Repair
203 W 10Th St. Mount Vernon, IN 47620
Phone: (812) 838-2107
Kyle's Auto Repair Inc.
1739 Lincoln Way E. Mishawaka, IN 46544
Phone: (574) 255-6152
Maynard's Auto Repair
9845 Express Dr. Highland, IN 46322
Phone: (219) 922-0839
Menke's Automotive Repair
5400 Vann Rd. Newburgh, IN 47630
Phone: (812) 853-5571
Miguel's Auto Repair
4608 Tod Ave. East Chicago, IN 46312
Phone: (219) 398-9770
Mike's Auto Repair
3902 W 45Th Ave. Gary, IN 46408
Phone: (219) 884-5058
Pfister Auto Repair
403 S Briant St. Huntington, IN 46750
Phone: (260) 356-0622
Proctor Auto Repair
68817 Cass St. Edwardsburg, MI 49112
Phone: (269) 663-3306
Quality Auto Repair Llc
431 Main St. Rochester, IN 46975
Phone: (574) 223-8248
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Indiana.
If you are a mechanic or garage in IN that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???