ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN GA
411 Auto Repair
712 S 3Rd Ave. Chatsworth, GA 30705
Phone: (706) 695-8028
Apollon Auto Repair
3806 N Peachtree Rd. Atlanta, GA 30341
Phone: (770) 452-0529
Auto Masters Repair LLC
7401-A Fortson Rd. Columbus, GA 31909
Phone: (706) 507-5466
Barber Auto Repair & Air Conditioning
7358 Southlake Pkwy Morrow, GA 30260
Phone: (770) 961-2300
Cherokee Auto Repair & Muffler Shop
615 W Belmont Dr SW Calhoun, GA 30701
Phone: (706) 629-6484
Georgia Automotive Repair Center
8557 Tara Blvd Ste 2. Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (678) 479-1559
Gillionville Auto Repair & Tire
1554 HIGHWAY 19 S Leesburg, GA 31763
Phone: (229) 435-1291
Hamby's Auto Repair
5790 Dahlonega Hwy Cumming, GA 30040
Phone: (770) 887-5205
Midway Auto Repair
5290 Atlanta Hwy. Alpharetta, GA 30004
Phone: (770) 475-6366
Moss Automotive Repair
11490 Maxwell Rd. Alpharetta, GA 30004
Phone: (770) 740-0838
Newell Auto Repair
100 Hammond St. Carrollton, GA 30117
Phone: (770) 832-6384
Optimum Auto Repair
3733 N Peachtree Rd. Chamblee, GA 30341
Phone: (770) 216-8474
Payless Auto Repair
1594 Austell Rd SE Marietta, GA 30008
Phone: (770) 427-4609
Purvis Auto Repair
1016C N Slappey Blvd. Albany, GA 31701
Phone: (229) 420-5707
Williamson Auto Repair
180 Dusty Ln Brunswick, GA 31523
Phone: (912) 264-1060
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Georgia.
If you are a mechanic or garage in GA that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???