ALPHABETIZED LISTING OF
AUTO REPAIR IN FL
Absolute Auto Repair
13095 E Us Highway 92 Dover, FL 33527
Phone: (813) 659-1302
Advanced Auto Repair Inc.
5020 N Grady Ave. Tampa, FL 33614
Phone: (813) 875-5912
Auto Repair By Rick Stroud
5827 59th Ave N. Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
Phone: (727) 547-1911
Auto Repair Professionals
3475 Nw 19th St. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Phone: (954) 731-4866
Auto Repair Stop & Save Tires
3701 Nw 36th St. Miami, FL 33142
Phone: (305) 637-1454
Auto Repair Tech Service
4300 Nw 22nd Ave. Miami, FL 33142
Phone: (305) 633-9777
Automotive Mobile Repair
6901 N Orange Blossom Trl Orlando, FL 32810
Phone: (407) 445-3171
Auto Analyst & Repair By James
7755 W Homosassa Trl Homosassa, FL 34448
Phone: (352) 628-3062
Auto Clinic Repair and Service Incorporated
4905 Lake Underhill Rd. Orlando, FL 32807
Phone: (407) 737-4650
Auto Pro Repairs
5600 Washington St. Hollywood, FL 33023
Phone: (954) 989-3200
Automotive Edge Repair & Tires
11620 N Florida Ave. Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: (813) 930-9888
City Auto Repair
4488 NW 6th St. Gainesville, FL 32609
Phone: (352) 377-0383
Cruz Automotive Repair
1055 Nursery Rd. Winter Springs, FL 32708
Phone: (407) 472-9656
Expertech Auto Repair & Tire Service
10791 NW 53rd St. Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: (954) 572-6587
Latimer Auto Repair
4184 Arnold Ave. Naples, FL 34104
Phone: (239) 643-6620
Marreros Auto Repair
1776 W 41St St. Hialeah, FL 33012
Phone: (305) 821-7377
McKnight Auto Repairs & Auto Sales
685 Nw 121st St. North Miami, FL 33168
Phone: (305) 681-0004
Quality Auto Repair International, Inc.
690 Oleander Dr. Merritt Island, FL 32952
Phone: (321) 456-9995
R2r Auto Repair Center
200 Palomino Horse Trl. Big Pine Key, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 515-0030
Seaside Auto Repair
101 Ne 3Rd St. Satellite Beach, FL 32937
Phone: (321) 777-8000
This page is a listing of Auto Mechanics
in the state of Florida.
If you are a mechanic or garage in FL that is not listed here please call 803-318-HELP to have your
garages details listed here.
5 TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT
1. Choose a reputable and certified auto mechanic, a few pennies saved by using a lesser mechanic WILL cost you much more further down the road!
2. SHOP AROUND!! Get a few ESTIMATES from different mechanics. Just like a doctor, you NEED a second opinion. Besides, not everyone is CORRECT in diagnosing problems so it's good to get 2 or 3 different opinions and while you are at it you will get 2 or 3 different prices to repair your vehicle..
3. Choose the auto mechanic you feel MOST comfortable with. Go with your gut feeling. If they are TOO BUSY to help you diagnose your problem and give you an estimate then surely they will be TOO BUSY to properly repair your car or be there to answer questions AFTER the repairs are made.
4. Remember the best REPAIR is a PREVENTATIVE REPAIR...This means there are things that you MUST do to your vehicle BEFORE it breaks...Everyone knows they should change their oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. BUT, there are OTHER things that need to be done that would keep you from having costly repairs later...Like, getting a radiator flush atleat once a year, fuel injector cleaning, fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, and the list goes on and on....The best thing to do is try to do ONE MORE THING when you get your oil changed...For instance get your oil changed and have your air filter replaced if it is needed, if not then have your fuel filter replaced....you get the picture...
5. It's a given that a garage or mechanics area is going to be dirty...greasy, grimy, oily, etc...BUT it should NOT BE MESSY....dirt, grime and oil go along with auto repair...BUT a MESSY work area says ALOT about that mechanic....Say for instance the garage area is CLUTTERED, MESSY and nothing appears to be where it should be....Do you think once your repairs are made this mechanic will clean up his mess??..NO...Do you think he will take EXTRA CARE not to BREAK ANYTHING else or get the interior of your vehicle GREASY while moving your car around to work on it?....NO....If the mechanic where you go to does not TAKE PRIDE in his work area....How would expect him/her to treat your TRANSPORTATION with pride and respect???